We are a dedicated group of individuals that work to support local kids with autism and sensory processing challenges. Together, our staff, volunteers, and board of directors collaborate to create a program that teaches our kids life long skills and allows them to thrive.
Our Core Values | Family, Program Quality, Fostering Social Skills, Collaboration, Community Accessibility, Empowering Youth, & Promoting Well-being.
- To empower children with autism to discover their strengths and celebrate their successes
- To promote acceptance of all children and families within the community
- To make soccer, or any team activity, less intimidating to those challenged with autism and sensory processing difficulties
- To increase autism awareness in the Triangle community
- To continue the ongoing fundraising needed to provide the high-quality venues, equipment, staff and resources our children need